Join Our Team
“If you are ready to turn a hobby into a career and have passion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude, I have a fun and fulfilling personal training position just for you!”
DEAR PROSPECTIVE TRAINER,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so we can add you to our elite personal training team and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position I have available.
Custom Fitness is a private, boutique style personal training and health coaching studio where people come to find support, guidance, motivation and education outside of the “typical gym” experience. Our studio has thrived over the past few years because of the relationships we build with our clients and the trust they have put in our team.
Custom Fitness is looking to hire a certified personal trainer for a part-time position. This professional should not only be able to bring out the best in others but should also be committed to helping our clients be successful in reaching their goals.
This professional will be expected to provide a personalized experience that blends client aspiration with Custom Fitness’ proven fitness and nutritional techniques to create optimistic, health-focused lifestyles for our clients while helping them attain their health-related goals.
Kris Stokes, Founder.
Educate, Motivate and Inspire our Clients to Become the Best Version of Themselves by Delivering Outstanding Experiences EVERY Time.
*Candidates Must Send the Following*
1 page Cover Letter – State why you feel you are the right person for this position.
1-2 page Resume – Non-generic, fitness specific resume highlighting your experience and expertise in the industry.
This Professional Needs to Meet the Following Requirements
- Hold a nationally recognized personal training certification (NASM, ACSM, NSCA or ACE certified preferred)
- Being punctual is a must!
- Love working with and around people
- Willing to train exclusively at Custom Fitness, LLC.
- Able to work peak hours (ie. early mornings, evenings, and/or Saturdays)
- Willing to work split schedules
- Possess high energy
- Has motivation for self and others
- Enjoy working out yourself
- Looking to make personal training a career choice
- Verbal commitment that you will be looking to work at the studio for at least 1 year
- Specialty areas a plus (i.e. prenatal, seniors, weight loss, etc.)
- Group Fitness experience a plus (ie. Yoga, pilates, group training etc.)
- Active client list, a plus
- No egos or know-it-alls, open to new ideas…and of course, you have to be incredible at what you do.
The Personal Trainer’s Job Responsibilities Will Consist of:
- Fill out session records.
- Create and deliver custom exercise programs to each client during private and semi-private training sessions.
- Create and deliver group exercise programs to a small group of clients.
- Support clients outside of sessions (phone, text, email).
- Answer client’s questions (during and outside of sessions).
- Performing physical assessments and evaluating each client’s progress during them.
- Review client logs.
- Facility Maintenance (ie. Emptying trash cans, keeping studio floor picked up, cleaning equipment as needed, etc).
- Attend all meetings when requested.